2012 Toyota Camry Hybrid User Reviews
- $21,101 - $23,153
- No trim specified for this review
- Yeap camry maitain good fuel economy in this genaration and in this segment.
- Exterior design is too blend and boring. Need to major facial up grade to stand out in crowd.
Purchased As New
This Camry is as just usual comfort and easy to drive. This is not a performance car, but need to rebuilt gear box system and clutch system for this car. But, I don't mean gear box and clutch system is something wrong in this Camry, just need to re define this system for super exceed in competitive market. Overall, it is practical and reliable.
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota and Lexus Hybrids Recalled
Some Toyota hybrids could stop in their tracks because of an electrical problem leading to a blown f...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles