2012 Toyota Camry Hybrid User Reviews
- $21,101 - $23,153
- No trim specified for this review
- mpg is great, comfortable seating for 5 , quiet cabin, great sound system
- can not get one in four wheel drive.
Purchased As New
best car ever owned. should be fine for another 10-15 years. plan on putting 10-15K miles a year on this car.
averaging 42mpg on houston freeways and 40 on highway doing 70 mph. no problem getting on the freeways when you stomp on the gas , get ready to get slammed back into your seat. great acceleration.
best mileage was 42 mpg at 67 mph.
toyota should consider building a hybrid 4x4 tacoma pick-up and watch sales go sky high.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota and Lexus Hybrids Recalled
Some Toyota hybrids could stop in their tracks because of an electrical problem leading to a blown f...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles