2012 Toyota Camry Hybrid User Reviews
- $21,101 - $23,153
- No trim specified for this review
- Excellent design. Ride is fantastic. Mileage is out of this world. Just feels good.
- Not payed for.
Purchased As New
I have just recently purchased my Camry XLE hybrid. It is an exciting vehicle. Power is great, the gas mileage superb. Curreently my car has 200 miles on it and it indicates on a full tank 637 cruising miles. The styling is impressive. Just a great car!!!!!!!
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Hybrids
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota and Lexus Hybrids Recalled
Some Toyota hybrids could stop in their tracks because of an electrical problem leading to a blown f...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles