2012 Toyota Camry Hybrid User Reviews
- $21,101 - $23,153
- No trim specified for this review
- Excellent comfort,mpg and very quiet in this price range
- Some electronic/motor whining sound when car comes to stop. Inherent with all hybrids.
Purchased As New
If someone is looking for excellent balance of power and mpg, look no more. This is the best. I have more than 1000 miles and I am getting 37-40 mpg. Superb dashboard, excellent visibility. Unparallel low road noise in midsize car. The best part is my wife has a BMW 535i (2008). Now she prefers to drive my car, because it so driver friendly.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota Developing FR-S Rally Car
If you already thought the Toyota GT 86 (aka Scion FR-S) was unfathomably cool, prepare to have your...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles