2013 Toyota Camry Hybrid User Reviews
- $26,140 - $27,670
- No trim specified for this review
- Good gas mileage
- Not a Bluetooth integrated car in LE
Purchased As New
As both of kids are growing, I decided to upgrade my 2012 Honda Civic to a bigger family sedan.
My requirements of a vehicle is the following:
1. Good gas mileage (I drive 120 miles a day to work)
2. Good rear seat leg room (for my growing kids)
3. Reliable engine/battery (to sustain my high mileage driving)
4. Good resale value
5. Good entertainment/sound system (for my long commute)
My benchmark of gas mileage is my previous 2012 Honda Civic: 35.5 MPG.
After intensive web search, I decided to buy Toyota Camry Hybrid LE with Alloy Wheels (you can add Alloy Wheel installation by the way, it is about $500.00 to do so).
So far, I have driven about 5000 miles mostly highway and my average gas mileage is 40 MPG.
The only negative point is that the LE model is not fully integrated to Bluetooth technology. The Hand Free BLU Logic is used for mobile call only. If you need to listen to Pandora from your vcell phone, you have to plug a cable and listen via AUX port. While AUX port is plugged, you can't take phone call. It is annoying; but this annoyance can't be justified by spending $6000 more for the XLE model.
6 out of 8 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Toyota Camry Hybrid also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Toyota Camry Hybrid
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota and Lexus Hybrids Recalled
Some Toyota hybrids could stop in their tracks because of an electrical problem leading to a blown f...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles