2006 Toyota Camry Solara
There are 11 user reviews for the SE Convertible trim shown below
- beautiful look with good economy
toyota makes the difference. and solora is defenately named it beauty with good features and economy
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Very smooth and quiet. Plenty of power. Back seat roomy and comfortable. Safety and reliability.
- Small rear window. Poor tires. Little details could be better.
Great initial impression. No defects or problems. After 10000 miles of conservative driving the tires are well over half gone. It would better if the glove box and console would lock with the remote. We use the back seat a lot and the front passenger seat does not return to the preset position - Toyota really missed on this. The option package with side air bags and 6 CD changer is well worth it. Overall, a great car and a real head turner, especially in red. We just don't get enough top down weather in PA....read morehide
2 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Beautiful car, comfortable, plenty of room, just a real looker
- The worse rear view, small window, to top it off they put these big head rests on the back seats
This is a beautiful quiet riding car. It's a real head turner and the mileage so far seems good. The only thing I think is bad is the rear view window, it's to small, view is scary it's so limited, and to top it off they installed two big head rests in the back seat which took away any small view they did give you.
Beware backing up or changing lanes!!!...read morehide
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good fuel economy, Lexus quiet, great looking, very comfortable
- poor rear visibility
LOVE this car, and what they say is true, if you took away the Toyota symbol on the steering wheel you could easily feel like you were in a Lexus. In fact, in Japan there IS no Lexus brand, all the Japanese Lexus models that we have here in the US are all Toyotas over there. I bought this car on sale from a local dealer, couldn't be happier....read morehide
1 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Fuel Economy, Handling, Toyota reliability, Safety features
- Rear visibility, no rear window control, "chick car" design, kinda ugly from the back end.
Fun to drive, fast top up/down action, decent stereo, good pickup with the tip-tronic style shifter.
Hard to parallel park (especially on the right side of the road), minimal visibility directly behind the car (things like kids bikes, curbs etc are impossible to see once seated in the car).
Seems fairly rigid compared to a Saab convertible.
It would be nice if the remote locked the interior trunk release when the rest of the car was locked (instead of with the key on the release lever). I leave the release lever locked with the key so I can park with the top down, but the remote wont unlock it unless the car is off and the key out. Kind of a pain in the neck when you forgot something in the trunk and you are running the AC or something....read morehide
5 out of 8 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Great Looks, handling, price!
- Rear windows need their own controls, needs better stereo - too retro
I absolutely love my SE Convertible but like everything, it has it's downfalls:
1. Needs a better stereo system - Bose would be nice!
2. Seperate Controls for the rear windows.
Overall, it is a great convertible!!
3 out of 12 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good finish quality, good power
- Brakes not always reliable
Needs attention to small items:
Courtesy (safety) lights on doors when opened
Two courtesy lights in back of convertible
Separate rear window controls
Larger rear window in convertible for safety
22 out of 43 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Awsome car, Love the convertible top and how it handles in the rain
- Not as much power as the Mustang
I got this car a few weeks ago. I love the 06's body style. It drives great even in the rain. It doesn't have the power the Mustang gt conv has, but I will trade how it handles in the rain for that power any day. The interior is excelent, the top is one of the fastest conv tops i have ever seen.
My only problem is that it is getting too hot to enjoy the convertible where i am.
My dealer had to search to find this car. Found the exact car i wanted a few states away. It was worth the wait.
Great Car....read morehide
10 out of 33 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Fun! Great looks. Back seat very comfortable.
- Back window visability is very poor.
Of all the cars that I have owned over the last 35 years, this is my favorite. A great car to drive and a very nice car to be seen in. Only car that I purchased without a feeling of buyers remorse. Buy one, you will love it.
15 out of 43 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Very responsive handling, good pick-up, comfortable, fun to drive
- Rear seat head rests provide some loss of vision for short driver
I have the 2006 convertible SLE and absolutely love it. It handles very well, provides a smooth ride, gets good mileage and is quite comfortable. I am very happy with my purchase of this car. Good value and it's resale estimates are terrific.
37 out of 85 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
( What's this? )