2007 Toyota Camry Solara User Reviews
- $9,368 - $12,730
- No trim specified for this review
- Over all fit & finish good, stiff but comfortable ride
- Not all radio function work, windows rattle when down, mpg inconsistent city 18 to 24, hwy 23 to 29.
This auto was purchased to be used as a travel vehicle in our retirement and during the first 3000 miles this autos mileage was 26mpg city and 29+mpg highway. From that point on it was 18/20 city and 23/24 hwy, now @ 30k miles. Radio automatic volume control, and disk shuffle mode has never worked. The dealers response was your buying bad gas and that radio stuff never works. We then wrote a letter to Toyota Corp. of our concerns and never received an answer.
1 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Convertibles
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota Sells 3 Millionth Hybrid
With global crises from Japan to the Middle East continuing to roil world oil markets, the need for ...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles