2007 Toyota Camry Solara User Reviews
- $9,368 - $12,730
- No trim specified for this review
- Over all fit & finish good, stiff but comfortable ride
- Not all radio function work, windows rattle when down, mpg inconsistent city 18 to 24, hwy 23 to 29.
This auto was purchased to be used as a travel vehicle in our retirement and during the first 3000 miles this autos mileage was 26mpg city and 29+mpg highway. From that point on it was 18/20 city and 23/24 hwy, now @ 30k miles. Radio automatic volume control, and disk shuffle mode has never worked. The dealers response was your buying bad gas and that radio stuff never works. We then wrote a letter to Toyota Corp. of our concerns and never received an answer.
1 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Convertibles
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota to Mass-Market RAV4 EV
Toyota Motor Sales USA has confirmed that the upcoming all-electric RAV-4 compact crossover SUV will...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles