2007 Toyota Camry Solara User Reviews
- $9,368 - $12,730
- No trim specified for this review
- decent mpg, like the extra features handles well good power
- transmission feels off, cant find a leak but know I have one not as quiet as I would have thought
Owned this car about 14 months, love the performance, but dislike the shifting of the transmission, breaks feel off and are noisy. Will keep it another 2 years and trade...but what for not sure yet. Think it is about 5 to 7 thousand overpriced. Needs more head room when the top is up. Love the sporty style of the car. Dont like the holes in the leather, dirt trap and they do wear faster. Would not buy another too pricey. May look at a Nissan next.
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Coupes
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Estima Hybrid Minivan
You know how they say someone should make a hybrid minivan? Well someone does and it's Toyota and th...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles