LE V6 shown
- $1,615 - $2,371
- No trim specified for this review
- performance, reliability & comfort
- lack of bells & whistles
Purchased As New
This car is an excellent value and reliable to a tee! Have 159k++ and it is still a great highway car. Toyota's best model by far...
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- its gass milage is average
- ride is smooth and comfortable
Purchased As Used
very comfortable car, smooth acceleration, has 140k and is very quiet have had no problem with it, and drives pretty fast,its a camry !!!!
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota and Lexus Hybrids Recalled
Some Toyota hybrids could stop in their tracks because of an electrical problem leading to a blown f...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles