2000 Toyota Camry
LE V6 shown
- $2,301 - $3,711
The 2000 Camry is a 4-door, 5-passenger family sedan, available in 5 trims, ranging from the CE to the XLE... read more V6. The 2000 Camry's closest competitors include the BMW 3 Series, the Mitsubishi Diamante, and the Volvo S70.
Upon introduction, the CE is equipped with a standard 2.2-liter, I4, 136-horsepower engine that achieves 23-mpg in the city and 32-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The XLE V6 is equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, V6, 194-horsepower engine that achieves 19-mpg in the city and 27-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
5 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2000 Toyota Camry
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota and Lexus Hybrids Recalled
Some Toyota hybrids could stop in their tracks because of an electrical problem leading to a blown f...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles