2006 Toyota Camry
XLE V6 shown
- $8,552 - $11,126
The 2006 Camry is a 4-door, 5-passenger family sedan, available in 7 trims, ranging from the Standard to the... read more XLE V6. The 2006 Camry's closest competitors include the Ford Fusion, the Mercury Milan, and the Suzuki Verona.
Upon introduction, the Standard is equipped with a standard 2.4-liter, I4, 154-horsepower engine that achieves 24-mpg in the city and 33-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The XLE V6 is equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, V6, 190-horsepower engine that achieves 20-mpg in the city and 28-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2006 Camry is a carryover from 2005.
7 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2006 Toyota Camry
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
2014 Toyota Corolla: Finally Redesigned
You’d be forgiven for not recalling the last time the Toyota Corolla had a redesign. Last updated ...Read Full Review
Toyota Prius over $150K in Singapore, Vin Diesel not impressed
If you ever feel cars are getting too expensive, consider yourself lucky you don't live in Singapore...Read Full Review
Redesigned 2014 Toyota Corolla shows off aggressive new stying
The Corolla, Toyota's mainstay compact gets more aggressive and contemporary styling with its redesi...Read Full Review
Toyota overtakes BMW to regain most valuable brand title
One of the best indicators of how valuable each brand is compared to its rivals is the annual BrandZ...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles