2006 Toyota Camry
XLE V6 shown
- $8,299 - $10,762
The 2006 Camry is a 4-door, 5-passenger family sedan, available in 7 trims, ranging from the Standard to the... read more XLE V6. The 2006 Camry's closest competitors include the Ford Fusion, the Mercury Milan, and the Suzuki Verona.
Upon introduction, the Standard is equipped with a standard 2.4-liter, I4, 154-horsepower engine that achieves 24-mpg in the city and 33-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The XLE V6 is equipped with a standard 3.0-liter, V6, 190-horsepower engine that achieves 20-mpg in the city and 28-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2006 Camry is a carryover from 2005.
7 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2006 Toyota Camry
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
1967 Toyota 2000GT fetches $1.15 million at auction
Toyota’s classic is finally getting its due after setting a new record for a production Japanese c...Read Full Review
2014 Toyota 4Runner gets facelift when an extreme makeover was needed
The 2014 4Runner receives a dramatic make over, giving it the enraged visage of a mouth-breathing Tr...Read Full Review
Should I buy a new or used Toyota RAV4?
We've just completed our test of the 2013 Toyota RAV4, and this redesigned small SUV did well. But b...Read Full Review
10 best interiors: Ward's recognizes Mazda6, Toyota Avalon
WardsAuto has released its 2013 rankings of the 10 best interiors. Seven of the top interiors came f...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles