2007 Toyota Camry User Reviews
LE 5-Spd AT shown
- $8,781 - $12,473
- No trim specified for this review
- Comfortable seats, a very beautiful car
- Bad fitting plastics, thin paint, not so comfortable ride
Purchased As Not Purchased
My grandmother has a 2007 Camry, and says it will be her last Toyota. It has been reliable, but that is about it. IMO, it is hard to get in and out of, the ride quality is sloppy, and it is loud and clunky. She also has a 2000 Camry, and let's just say that she drives the 2000 far more often.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota and Lexus Hybrids Recalled
Some Toyota hybrids could stop in their tracks because of an electrical problem leading to a blown f...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles