2008 Toyota Camry User Reviews
LE 5-Spd AT shown
- $9,766 - $13,700
- Almost got creme when I had to get out of the way quickly, but it hesitated before it lurch forward!
- This Camry hesitated, like it got scared or motor died and suddenly came alive. Don't like it at all
Almost got creme when I had to get out of the way to avoid a runaway truck who lost control of his rid, but the car would not get out quickly. It first went motionless for few seconds as if it can't make up its mind what gear it wants to kick in or the motor suddenly died. I don't want to be put in that situation again and going to trade it in for another brand not name toyota!...read morehide
169 out of 179 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Good standard features, nice looking, comfortable ride.
This is my first Camry and overall I am happy with it. It gets good mileage and rides nice. Has more standard features than comparable sedans. I also liked the variety of colors for even the lower end models. Priced right for a Toyota.
On the negative side, the 4cyl. is way underpowered. Its almost scary pulling out from a dead stop. You really have to change your driving habits or you will have an accident....read morehide
7 out of 95 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- No trim specified for this review
- poor mpg,poor handling on interstate because wind blows you all the road.
The speedometer is off making it apper you are getting better mpg than you are.poor dealership response.inside made cheap cheap.no pickup when needed.toyota just has a problem but will not admit it.I will trade mine but will suffer a big $ loss.I see why the warranty is so poor compared to the rest because it is made cheap.before you buy check and see what it will cost to repair a transmission and other things and you might change your mind.the older toyotas were great but beware of the ones made after 2007....read morehide
151 out of 154 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Style,fit and finish,quiet,handling
- ride is too rough for family sedan
This is our 3rd Camry-and last. I have had it a month and on interstates she shakes,rattles and rolls. My 2004 Camry LE rides much better. Too bad,she was a great car.
145 out of 166 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- It's just too costly for its worth and warranty only 4 years!
- Unreliable quality, bad transmission with hesitation, poor fuel mileage, rattles.
Toyota cannot guarranty its cars for longer warranty because their quality is not so good. people think because its a Toyota it will last them and even if out of warranty, they forgot they are having their cars repaired and paying the bills for it.
133 out of 140 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Super Quiet, Super Smooth, Seats are amazing! Car has REAL VALUE for your Hard Earned money! A++++++
- No Cons, just an honest reliable machine!
Been driving it like mad since I got it. I'm so in love with it! The acceleration is smooth and accurate, never hear or feel it shifting. This car really gives you value for your HARD EARNED money! The seats are made of real good material that shapes to your body, you actually feel rested after a trip! The road noise is almost zero! You can't get that from a Honda. Plus it's got a lower price than the competitors (once you add in all the standard features Toyota gives you). The fuel economy!!! omg, I thought I would never have to fill up after going hundreds of miles!!! It still amazes me, I would think of filling up and I see 1/2 tank!!! Toyota did it again! Real bonus is the Timing Chain! Never needs to be replaced! That will save you a lot of money since labor rates will double in 3-4 years....read morehide
7 out of 54 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- Nice interior, Better Looking Model
- Steering is really hard, Brakes are awful, Hands hurt are driving for a 1/2 hour,
Wheel is uncomfortable, I've had other Toyotas which were a lot better than this.
125 out of 140 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
- good fuel , roomy interior
- too plain, not enough car for value
I experience buyer's remorse after purchase, i was rushed into this deal because my old car was totaled. it was a 1998 corolla le, i loved it, so i took a chance on a 08 camry. i'm not happen with my purchase
131 out of 145 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota Sells 3 Millionth Hybrid
With global crises from Japan to the Middle East continuing to roil world oil markets, the need for ...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles