2008 Toyota Camry User Reviews
LE V6 shown
- $9,766 - $13,700
- No trim specified for this review
- ugly front end design, looks like a cartoon nose w/Toyota emblem in the grill.
- mediocre ride quality
I'm not impressed and really don't get why others seem to be. This is one very boring car. The interior reminds me of late 1980s and early `90s designs. No bottle holders, cheap interior, no breakaway side mirrors and anemic 4 cyl power.
126 out of 152 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Planning FR-S-Based Sedan?
If you have’t already noticed, Toyota is on the path to injecting some life into its largely lackl...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles