LE 5-Spd AT shown
- $9,766 - $13,700
- No trim specified for this review
- Very comfortable, roomy, huge trunk, very sleek and nice looking design
- A/C stinks, does not cool well, sluggish transmission, decent fuel use
At first very happy with car. Then after about six months noticed foul musty odor coming from AC which only gets stronger with time. Taken to dealer 3 times to no avail. All the dealer does is change the filter and spray deodorizer inside the vents. On the 3rd trip to address problem, the dealer said they will have to take down the dashboard! Toyota claims to not be aware of defect despite countless complaints by others online. This AC complaint has been made about other toyota models too. I will be getting rid of this car after just 1 yr because of this problem and a lack of confidence and trust in toyota.
12 out of 14 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Sells 3 Millionth Hybrid
With global crises from Japan to the Middle East continuing to roil world oil markets, the need for ...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles