2008 Toyota Camry User Reviews
CE 5-Spd AT shown
- $9,766 - $13,700
- No trim specified for this review
- Ride, comfort, style, looks, pickup and go. Radio, steering wheel controls. Heated seats.
- on curvy roads the suspension is too soft. More feel on steering would be good as V6 really can move
Purchased As New
I am generally happy with my Camry. This car has a smooth ride, plenty of power, great fuel economy for a V6 3.5L. It is a solid, dependable, good looking vehicle that has proven itself.
More feel on steering would be good as V6 really can move the car quickly. They can improve the wind noise when driving on the highway.
6 out of 6 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota to Mass-Market RAV4 EV
Toyota Motor Sales USA has confirmed that the upcoming all-electric RAV-4 compact crossover SUV will...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles