2008 Toyota Camry User Reviews
- $9,766 - $13,700
- No trim specified for this review
- Good fuel economy and Good Appearance for a 2008 Car
- A quiet family sedan with an angry engine
Purchased As New
We bought our Camry in 2008 and we have it until now, belive me that we have nothing changed or buyed for this car in this 4-5 year, we just change 1time the oil. It has so a good quality that we spend nothing on this car.
Toyota shows his quality with this Cars.
TOYOTA IS THE BEST
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota Developing Augmented Reality for Cars
Toyota is now experimenting with augmented reality in its cars, as the potential for the technology ...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles