2008 Toyota Camry User Reviews
LE V6 shown
- $9,766 - $13,700
- No trim specified for this review
- Good gas milage and a it has good comfort.
- Rides slow,Looks like toyota is going cheap with parts.
My freind let me drive her Camry from San Diego to LA and when it came to power on the freeway you could tell it was missing.Why is there all these noises coming from the A/C vents?,Anyways in my own opinion foriegn cars are going down hill and American cars are making a come back.
12 out of 19 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota Sells 3 Millionth Hybrid
With global crises from Japan to the Middle East continuing to roil world oil markets, the need for ...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles