2012 Toyota Camry User Reviews
- $16,307 - $22,318
- No trim specified for this review
- Nice Look comfortable
- Problems with welds, Driver's seat
Purchased As New
Our brand new "12 Toyota has been marred with a couple of troublesome issues.
1. The sunroof and roof welds made popping noises whenever we hit bumps and made turns. We were told that a "Technical service bulletin" was coming out from Toyota. After waiting a couple of months, called the Customer Care number. It was finally fixed.
2. The driver's seat is not firmly secured. Will need to get it in and secured. WE are very disappointed, compared to prior Toyota purchases that were flawless.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota Developing Augmented Reality for Cars
Toyota is now experimenting with augmented reality in its cars, as the potential for the technology ...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles