2012 Toyota Camry User Reviews
- $16,307 - $22,318
- No trim specified for this review
- all around great car
- paddle shifters are a waste.with a fully electronic transmision, why do we still have a shifter
Purchased As New
Typical toyota quallity.Fit and finish is amazing, even the carpeting in the trunk fits perfectly. To bad everyone has one but the sales figures just prove what a smart value it is. This car is not exciting, just high end basic reliable transportation.
2 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota Working on GT 86 Hybrid
Everyone’s favorite sportscar– the Toyota GT86/Scion FR-S –is getting ready to show off someth...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles