2012 Toyota Camry User Reviews
- $16,307 - $22,318
- No trim specified for this review
- Unexpected power for an Hybrid
- Sometimes hard to tell if it's running.
Purchased As Used
Coming from a Hot Rod Guy, I wasn't too excited about my Wife wanting a Hybrid. But I half to say it's a Great car, with unexpected power for an hybrid. Great brakes and decent handling not just an economy car. Getting an average of 45 Mpg and have achieved a best of 49 Mpg and a lowest of 40 which is still good. No complaints with this purchase.
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota to Mass-Market RAV4 EV
Toyota Motor Sales USA has confirmed that the upcoming all-electric RAV-4 compact crossover SUV will...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles