2005 Toyota Celica
The 2005 Celica is a 2-door, 4-passenger sports coupe, available in two trims, the GT and the GTS.
Upon... read more introduction, the GT is equipped with a standard 1.8-liter, I4, 140-horsepower engine that achieves 27-mpg in the city and 33-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is optional. The GTS is equipped with a standard 1.8-liter, I4, 180-horsepower engine that achieves 24-mpg in the city and 33-mpg on the highway. A 6-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 4-speed automatic transmission is optional.
The 2005 Celica is a carryover from 2004.
2 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2005 Toyota Celica
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Video: Toyota Tacoma is a fine workhorse but lousy family vehicle
Serving as an alternative to full-sized pickup trucks, the Toyota Tacoma is well suited to handling ...Read Full Review
1967 Toyota 2000GT fetches $1.15 million at auction
Toyota’s classic is finally getting its due after setting a new record for a production Japanese c...Read Full Review
2014 Toyota 4Runner gets facelift when an extreme makeover was needed
The 2014 4Runner receives a dramatic make over, giving it the enraged visage of a mouth-breathing Tr...Read Full Review
Should I buy a new or used Toyota RAV4?
We've just completed our test of the 2013 Toyota RAV4, and this redesigned small SUV did well. But b...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles