2001 Toyota Corolla
- $3,196 - $3,835
The 2001 Corolla is a 4-door, 5-passenger family sedan, available in 3 trims, ranging from the CE to the LE.... read more The 2001 Corolla's closest competitors include the Dodge Neon, the Kia Spectra, and the Saturn S-Series Sedan.
Upon introduction, both trims are equipped with a standard 1.8-liter, I4, 125-horsepower engine that achieves 32-mpg in the city and 41-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard, and a 3-speed automatic transmission, and a 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive are optional.
3 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2001 Toyota Corolla
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
2014 Toyota Corolla: Finally Redesigned
You’d be forgiven for not recalling the last time the Toyota Corolla had a redesign. Last updated ...Read Full Review
Toyota Prius over $150K in Singapore, Vin Diesel not impressed
If you ever feel cars are getting too expensive, consider yourself lucky you don't live in Singapore...Read Full Review
Redesigned 2014 Toyota Corolla shows off aggressive new stying
The Corolla, Toyota's mainstay compact gets more aggressive and contemporary styling with its redesi...Read Full Review
Toyota overtakes BMW to regain most valuable brand title
One of the best indicators of how valuable each brand is compared to its rivals is the annual BrandZ...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles