2005 Toyota Corolla User Reviews
- $5,146 - $6,349
- No trim specified for this review
- Im shocked at how great the fuel economy is! after having a G.M. car that got 14 MPG this is amazing
- Inside features are bare bones..Its been the first time in years Ive seen manual windows.
I inherited this car from a family member, (with 7,000 miles). Im from a G.M. family and have had this car for 2 days now. I have to say Im pretty impressed,The ride is so smooth and it excelerates so fluidly that Im sure I will have a ticket within the month.My father retired with 34 years from G.M. and myself 12, my boyfriend 21 years with Delphi...My father says he will never own another G.M. car, as this is his 4th toyota..so far its a real winner for this single mom..it will probably last to see my 10 year old off to college.......outside appearence is nice, inside is very bare..it may have been that my Aunt ordered it with no frills..I dont know....cute car very smooth ride,passes nicely..wish It had more outlets for radar det., dvd,and such.....but Im very happy with this car..an A++++++.
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota and Lexus Hybrids Recalled
Some Toyota hybrids could stop in their tracks because of an electrical problem leading to a blown f...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles