- $6,956 - $7,563
- No trim specified for this review
- Absence of a lot of gadgets that eventually fail. Handles fine. A good replacement for my 92 Tercel
- Distortion in the windshield glass. Lack of side impact air bags and mp3 compatability in CE model
I went to the dealer to see about getting the windshield replaced. I was told not to bother because the replacements were not any better.
My previous car was a 92 Tercel LE. The windshield glass was way more curved in that model, but it had no distortion. The glass in my new 07 Corolla makes my wife get motion sickness.
What I do like about this car is what you can't see. Under the hood there is lots of room between the motor, radiator and the bumper grill. If you have the misfortune to have a minor front end collision, the chances are good that vital components will escape undamaged. I don't drive much, so I use a smart Battery Tender Plus to maintain the car battery. There is lots of room to leave in plugged in under the hood.
The paint on this model year seems very soft. I was told that it was a new lead free generation of paint.
3 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Teases Detroit-Bound Supra Successor?
What’s this? It appears those early reports of a reborn Toyota Supra may have had some merit to t...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles