2007 Toyota Corolla User Reviews
- $6,956 - $7,563
- No trim specified for this review
- Awsome fuel economy getting about 40mpg, great handling, roomy and comfortable. Toyota quailty.
- None at all, I have a 2005 ce model (manual) with 40,300 miles on it and no problems to date.
I work for a used car store and have driven every kind of vehicle imaginable and out of all the vehicles I have driven I think this is the best value. The corolla has huge trunk space and the clutch is among the eayest and best i've driven. I used to be a ford person but after having the tranny go out on my 98 expedition I decided to go with an economy car. After having such a great experience with my corolla I also went and bought me a 07 FJ Cruiser. I am extreamly pleased with both vehicles. I recomend anyone in the market for a economy car go and at least test drive one of these. This may not be the prettyest vehicle out there but it is the best choice in value and reliabilty. Also, before taking any stock into what people are saying about this vehicle check around and you will see that corolla has been top of it's class in almost every aspect for years.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Sells 3 Millionth Hybrid
With global crises from Japan to the Middle East continuing to roil world oil markets, the need for ...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles