2007 Toyota Corolla User Reviews
- $6,956 - $7,563
- No trim specified for this review
- Best value for the money compare to Civic. Looks good, rides and runs smooth
- Ride a bit choppy on broken pavement. Small fuel tank, No ABS, vehicle is narrow.
It's a great compact vehicle that looks good while getting great gas mileage but the only complaint is the gas tank is too small so you cannot go over 350 miles before the next fill up. This make you feel like you are constantly filling up even though it gets 38 MPG on the free way with an automatic. I love my corolla LE. It has 6-CD Changer, outside temp read out, remote keyless entry, alloy wheels and fully loaded.
0 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Sells 3 Millionth Hybrid
With global crises from Japan to the Middle East continuing to roil world oil markets, the need for ...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles