2008 Toyota Corolla User Reviews
S 5-Spd MT shown
- $7,571 - $8,535
- No trim specified for this review
- It is economical in gas.
- Looks getting old and bland, low performance, seats are awkward, pricey, quality is down.
The Corolla is getting old in style and bland comparing it with the '08 Mitsubishi Lancer with 10 year/100,000 mile warranty with gas mileage of 21 city/29 highway with 2.0L I4 engine @ 152HP is the sportiest among its class. The styling and shape tells its a sports sedan and modern to look at. Price starts at a low $13,900.
150 out of 177 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota Developing Augmented Reality for Cars
Toyota is now experimenting with augmented reality in its cars, as the potential for the technology ...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles