2008 Toyota Corolla User Reviews
S 4-Spd AT shown
- $7,571 - $8,535
- No trim specified for this review
- Fuel, seats, sound system , brakes
- Loud engine noise when hard acceleration, Noise, vibration when driving on rough roads
I rented a 2007 LE and drove round trip from San Francisco to Reno. Around town on smooth road surfaces the car is fine, but a lot of roads are really bad in California. The car is really bad on rough roads, freeways. I learned that on my trip to Reno. It is loud, and lots of noise,vibration in the front end, steering wheel and dash area. For the money it should have a more heavy duty front suspension system. Also hard accelertation brings out loud engine noise. Also consumer report magazine says the car needs side air bags to pass side impact accident tests.
135 out of 138 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Planning FR-S-Based Sedan?
If you have’t already noticed, Toyota is on the path to injecting some life into its largely lackl...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles