2008 Toyota Corolla User Reviews
S 5-Spd MT shown
- $7,571 - $8,535
- No trim specified for this review
- fuel economy was fine interior was well arranged
- very rough ride alot of wind noise at speed
you need to be a midget to get into the vehicle, there is no shoulder room in front, the seats do not ajust enough for long legged people the steering wheel doesn't have enough movementto give you a comfortable position. you should put a sign on the vehicle if you are over 5'10" don't buy this car or try to drive it. The wind noise on the expressway drowns out the radio
116 out of 143 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota Sells 3 Millionth Hybrid
With global crises from Japan to the Middle East continuing to roil world oil markets, the need for ...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles