2008 Toyota Corolla User Reviews
S 5-Spd MT shown
- $7,571 - $8,535
- No trim specified for this review
- good milage to fuel ratio
- this is a car of comfort, with less maintanance cost
Toyota Corolla is very stable and reliable, the brakes are very sharp, when am speeding I just have to tap the brake and the will stop at just were I want it to
the interiour is clasic to say
THIS WHAT I CALL A CAR
I CHANGR TO RENULT FOR SOME TIME BUT I JUST HAVE TO GO BACK FOR MY TOYOTA, WHY MANITANANCE COST IS JUST TOO HIGH THAN I EXPECTED IT TO BE
7 out of 19 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota and Lexus Hybrids Recalled
Some Toyota hybrids could stop in their tracks because of an electrical problem leading to a blown f...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles