2008 Toyota Corolla User Reviews
S 5-Spd MT shown
- $7,571 - $8,535
- No trim specified for this review
- Super fuel economy--I usually get 50 mph highway. Very comfortable. Plenty of flexible cargo space.
- Cornering is not as tight as I would like.
This is my second Corolla, with a PT Cruiser and a Mazda SpeedMiata in between them. Hated the Cruiser. Loved, the Miata, but came back to a Corolla for its safety, style, and reliability after a bad crash. Handles very well for a sedan. Gets super mileage. Carries everything I need. The trim package I got is very upscale for so inexpensive a vehicle. This car will retain its value for a long time.
5 out of 9 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Sells 3 Millionth Hybrid
With global crises from Japan to the Middle East continuing to roil world oil markets, the need for ...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles