2011 Toyota Corolla
S 5-Spd MT shown
- $11,237 - $12,787
The 2011 Corolla is a 4-door, 5-passenger family sedan, available in 5 trims, ranging from the Base 5-Spd... read more MT to the S 4-Spd AT.
Upon introduction, the Base 5-Spd MT is equipped with a standard 1.8-liter, I4, 132-horsepower engine that achieves 28-mpg in the city and 35-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed manual transmission with overdrive is standard. The S 4-Spd AT is equipped with a standard 1.8-liter, I4, 132-horsepower engine that achieves 26-mpg in the city and 34-mpg on the highway. A 4-speed automatic transmission with overdrive is standard.
The 2011 Corolla is freshened for 2011.
5 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2011 Toyota Corolla
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota Sells 3 Millionth Hybrid
With global crises from Japan to the Middle East continuing to roil world oil markets, the need for ...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles