2011 Toyota Corolla User Reviews
S 5-Spd MT shown
- $11,237 - $12,787
- No trim specified for this review
- Pretty smooth ride
- Car lurches when pressure on gas is decreased - rpm gauge flyes back and forth at that time
Purchased As New
Toyota states nothing is wrong with this car. Lurching each time accelerator is relieved of pressure and racing down hills - even in cruise is not right - but yes, it is according to Toyota.
Would never buy another Toyota product. All 2011 corolla's within my knowledge have this problem.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota to Mass-Market RAV4 EV
Toyota Motor Sales USA has confirmed that the upcoming all-electric RAV-4 compact crossover SUV will...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles