2011 Toyota Corolla User Reviews
LE 4-Spd AT shown
- $11,237 - $12,787
- No trim specified for this review
- Great on gas, responsive, comfortable ride
- lacking in amenities, not enough color variation!
Purchased As New
Purchased a 2011 Corolla after my '97 Corolla began to loose pieces on the road. Absolutely love this car! It responds very well on the road, maintains speed (coasts) easily, sometimes I barely touch the pedal.
I loved my little '97, and I love the 2011 too. Very happy with my purchase.
Only cons: I wish there were more options available, ie: more colors to choose from, and bluetooth, or an Ipod dock.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Teases Detroit-Bound Supra Successor?
What’s this? It appears those early reports of a reborn Toyota Supra may have had some merit to t...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles