2012 Toyota Corolla User Reviews
S 4-Spd AT shown
- Not Available
- No trim specified for this review
- Great car! Much less road and wind noise than my last car.
- I am 6' and wish the headroom getting into the car was a little more
Purchased As New
This car has been great. the wind and road noise is low for a car at this price level. I have been averaging 38 MPG and the car is comfortable. Once in the car it is comfortable with plenty of leg room and the tilt, telescoping steering wheel helps get the position just right. Toyota makes a great car and the depreciation over the years versus other car makers is superior.
1 out of 3 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Sells 3 Millionth Hybrid
With global crises from Japan to the Middle East continuing to roil world oil markets, the need for ...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles