2012 Toyota Corolla User Reviews
LE 4-Spd AT shown
- Not Available
- No trim specified for this review
- Enough room for a small family, very comfortable, good fuel milage, I could go on and on
- Alittle more road noise than I like, but not anything I would pay another 40 grand to reduce.
Purchased As New
I bought a new 2011 but it was hit by someone pulling out of a gas station and totaled B4 I got the license plates, so I bought a 2012 S as a replacement. The other guys insurance gave me more than what I paid for it. I love the car and would recommend it to anyone. The drive, handeling and power is everything I need. It is great. Mine is black sand pearl and looks great.
8 out of 10 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Sedans
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota to Mass-Market RAV4 EV
Toyota Motor Sales USA has confirmed that the upcoming all-electric RAV-4 compact crossover SUV will...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles