2013 Toyota Corolla User Reviews
S 5-Spd MT shown
- $16,230 - $20,550
- No trim specified for this review
- 37 to 38 mpg so far still improving. Watch quality of gas at filling stations!
- Replacement of oil filter. Should have remained as spin on!
Purchased As New
Very quite and comfortable ride. Traded my 2004 Camry which I had purchased new. Traded Camry with 129k miles. Few problems. Appears just a little smaller cabin room than 04 Camry. Very pleased so far. Had cruise included in purchase. Purchased used low mileage 03 Corolla for daughter in 04. She still drives it- 170K, miles. Very few issues. I am impressed with the upgrades from 03 model as included options. 4 wheel disk brakes for one!
4 out of 4 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Toyota Corolla also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Toyota Corolla
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Developing Augmented Reality for Cars
Toyota is now experimenting with augmented reality in its cars, as the potential for the technology ...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles