2001 Toyota ECHO User Reviews
4-Door Sedan shown
- $1,729 - $2,504
- No trim specified for this review
- Inexpensive car, excellent 40mpg, Interior feels spacious
- Interior ambient noise is loud at high speed, unstable in high winds,
Purchased As Used
This car is a bare bones, highly efficient commuter vehicle. It has a good size trunk, rear folding seats, dual air bags, and a tall roof. I bought this car for $5500 used with 70k miles on it. I get nearly the same MPG (40mpg) as a $25K Prius Hybrid (44mpg). I'm very satisfied.
2 out of 2 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota Teases Detroit-Bound Supra Successor?
What’s this? It appears those early reports of a reborn Toyota Supra may have had some merit to t...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles