2003 Toyota ECHO User Reviews
2-Door Sedan shown
- $2,494 - $2,900
- No trim specified for this review
- freeway mileage 40+ mpg, very reliable.100K oil chges and plugs only so far
- body hardware is cheap, interior inferior (seats, louvers, etc)
Purchased As Used
wide doors and high clearance make getting in and out of this small car quite easy.
Gutless but fuel mileage mixed driving is 39mpg
basic model lacks intermittent wipers, cruise control
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Planning FR-S-Based Sedan?
If you have’t already noticed, Toyota is on the path to injecting some life into its largely lackl...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles