2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser User Reviews
4X4 AT shown
- $17,280 - $19,439
- No trim specified for this review
- Good feel, handles well, roomy, easy self-maintenance, sporty suv...
- Some blind spots 45 degrees over both shoulders and rearview window.
Seat armrests seem to be a little close in/tight to the body. Not bad, just noticeable. Sportier SUV that is very customizable. Love the ride. Gas mileage not too bad. Easy to do most basic maintenance yourself with super easy. Very roomy engine compartment. Very roomy interior. As stated earlier, some blind spots 45 degrees over each shoulder, but large side mirror makeup for some of that. In addition, rearview window view somewhat encumbered by rear mounted spare time. Rear backup sensors makeup for this if you get it. Well worth it for peace of mind because you basically backup blind in close spaces. Works well.
2 out of 7 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota and Lexus Hybrids Recalled
Some Toyota hybrids could stop in their tracks because of an electrical problem leading to a blown f...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles