2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser User Reviews
- $17,280 - $19,439
- No trim specified for this review
- Solid build, great ride, very flexible drivetrain (AWD/4LO/4HI/Manual Transmission)
- Love driving it so much that I constsantly look for an excuse to do so
Purchased As New
Love the look and solid feel, very impressed with engine smoothness, very solid and easy-to-shift (manual) 6-speed gearbox, great combination of AWD ( Manual-equipped models are AWD/select 4HI/4LO), endless combination of traction aids/lockable diff etc, if you're looking for an economy vehicle, look elsewhere as driving something this heavy with go-anywhere capability takes using lots of energy (gasoline), never understand why someone would buy a heavy, go-anywhere, off-road capable vehicle and then expect it to be tops in fuel economy, only consider purchasing this unique vehicle if you can tolerate having a permanent smile while driving
0 out of 0 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New Compact
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota Sells 3 Millionth Hybrid
With global crises from Japan to the Middle East continuing to roil world oil markets, the need for ...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles