2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser User Reviews
- $25,935 - $27,885
- No trim specified for this review
- Looks, "Ruggedness", suspension, clearance, Fun!
- gas milage (expected with V6), Blind spots
Purchased As New
This is a totally awesome vehicle. I bought it almost a year ago and I still love it as much as I did when I first got it! I can ride over anything and through just about anything. My only issues are gas milage and the blind spots people speak of. The Nothing you can do about the gas milage (it is a V6 SUV after all), but I definitely suggest the back-up camera if buying new. I use it all the time.
1 out of 1 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Sells 3 Millionth Hybrid
With global crises from Japan to the Middle East continuing to roil world oil markets, the need for ...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles