2012 Toyota FJ Cruiser User Reviews
4X4 MT shown
- $25,935 - $27,885
- No trim specified for this review
- Solid Vehicle, Nice Handling, Different looks, Plenty of Space, Extreme Package, Superb stereo
- This is not a Family car, this is a car for Stylers
Purchased As New
I have been a Mechanic all my life, an Engineer for GM , I grow up in cars, fan of off road , if you want to climb rocks, buy yourself a Donkey preferably a 4WD one its better than always break down Jeep, but FJ, this is more than a all purpose vehicle it does everything just fine, with style. I had several Jeeps, I got rid of them, right after purchasing an FJ. Thanks to Toyota. No hard feelings, jeep snubs.
5 out of 5 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Most Viewed New
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Sells 3 Millionth Hybrid
With global crises from Japan to the Middle East continuing to roil world oil markets, the need for ...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles