2013 Toyota FJ Cruiser
4X4 MT shown
- $27,030 - $28,620
- $25,138 - $26,616
The 2013 FJ Cruiser is a 4-door, 5-passenger UT, available in 3 trims, ranging from the 4X2 to the 4X4 AT.... read more
Upon introduction, the 4X2 is equipped with a standard 4.0-liter, V6, 260-horsepower engine that achieves 16-mpg in the city and 20-mpg on the highway. The 4X4 AT is equipped with a standard 4.0-liter, V6, 260-horsepower engine that achieves 17-mpg in the city and 20-mpg on the highway. A 5-speed a transmission with overdrive is standard on both trims. hide
3 Trims AvailableWhat's this?
2013 Toyota FJ Cruiser
Select a trim below for more detailed vehicle information, including pictures, specs, and reviews.
Trims are variations of a vehicle model produced by the manufacturer. Differences between trims vary greatly between models but may include:
- - Transmission: manual, automatic or number of speeds
- - Drivetrain: front-wheel, rear-wheel, all-wheel or four-wheel drive
- - Engines: number of cylinders, power output and fuel economy
- - Features: traction control, ABS, etc.
- - Equipment: navigation system, premium sound system, leather seats, sunroof, heated seats, etc.
Other People Also Viewed
People that viewed the 2013 Toyota FJ Cruiser also viewed these cars
Compare these cars to the 2013 Toyota FJ Cruiser
( What's this? )
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota to Mass-Market RAV4 EV
Toyota Motor Sales USA has confirmed that the upcoming all-electric RAV-4 compact crossover SUV will...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles