2007 Toyota Highlander Hybrid User Reviews
- No trim specified for this review
- PRICE TOO HIGH FOR ITS WORTH. NOT BUYING ANYTHING THAT IS OVERPRICED!
- 20MPG IS LOW FOR A HYBRID, ROAD NOISE, WEAK BRAKES, OLD STYLING & SHAPE!
FOR THE AFOREMENTIONED REASONS, IT LET ME DECIDE QUICKER TO SELECT EITHER A SATURN VUE HYBRID WHICH WHICH COST ABOUT $23,000 MAKING A TRUE 27/32MPG WITH 170HP OR A FORD ESCAPE HYBRID COSTING $25,000 WITH 36/31MPG WITH 133HP. THE TOYOTA HIGHLANDER COSTING $36,000 IS VERY HIGH PRICE TO PAY FOR SAVINGS IN FUEL. RATE OF RETURN IS TOO STEEP TO RECOVER!
156 out of 259 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota and Lexus Hybrids Recalled
Some Toyota hybrids could stop in their tracks because of an electrical problem leading to a blown f...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles