2008 Toyota Highlander Hybrid User Reviews
- $18,331 - $22,791
- No trim specified for this review
- Great MPG. When I am good I can get 28MPG. When I drive just average it is 24MPG
- Ride is just fine. Good response. Like the smoothness vs the truck-like stiff ride
Very happy with this truck. Glad I spend the extra for better gas milage. I know it is not 1-for-1 with saving money but at least I have done my part for the environment. Most trucks don't get even into the high teens for MPG
7 out of 9 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota and Lexus Hybrids Recalled
Some Toyota hybrids could stop in their tracks because of an electrical problem leading to a blown f...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles