2008 Toyota Highlander Hybrid User Reviews
- $18,331 - $22,791
- No trim specified for this review
- Good fuel economy for vehicle of its size
- Price, unable to program two phones at the same time
We have had it for about 4 weeks and love it. The ride is smooth, it has plenty of space, and we are averaging about 27.6 miles per gallon. We have not been able to program two phones at the same time for the handsfree feature. The price is a little steep but you do feel like you are riding in a luxury vehicle. It's bigger then the Lexus 400H and $7,000 less.
21 out of 37 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Working on GT 86 Hybrid
Everyone’s favorite sportscar– the Toyota GT86/Scion FR-S –is getting ready to show off someth...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles