2011 Toyota Highlander Hybrid User Reviews
Base 4X4 shown
- $28,656 - $33,004
- No trim specified for this review
- Good gas mileage during warmer months...not so good during winter.
- With the 3rd row seating, storage space is very limited....which is needed on longer drives.
Purchased As New
Switched from an avalon to highlander.....sacrificed quality audio system, and availability of standard-sized tire and longevity (hybrid comes with 19" tires...WHY??). Vehicle looks nice (received many compliments) and very reliable in the snow. Third row seating is great but not as comfortable as expected. GPS is a "bear" to learn to use. However, blue tooth telephone, radio, CD, heating controls on steering wheel are great. There seems to be more "blind" spots than the avalon. Great gas mileage and we use it for long distance driving and LOVE it! Installed DVD on rear seats and this makes long distance traveling great for the grandkids. Still miss my avalon but you can't have it all.
5 out of 22 people found this review helpful.Was this review helpful to you?
Research A Car
Free Dealer Price Quote
Select A Make And Model
- Up to 3 certified local dealers will contact you with a price.
- Get a hassle-free deal and guaranteed savings off MSRP.
- This service is totally FREE, with no obligation to buy.
Auto Loan Rates
Toyota News & Articles
Toyota Camry targets 2012 sales crown
With just over two months remaining in the year, Camry has notched sales of 315,000 units, roughly 6...Read Full Review
Toyota Camry: Mr. Dependable
The Toyota Camry is like that friend you had in high school who perhaps wasn’t the coolest kid in ...Read Full Review
Toyota unwraps Tesla-powered RAV4 EV
At EVS26, the Electric Vehicle Symposium in Los Angeles this week, Toyota showed off the production ...Read Full Review
Toyota Working on GT 86 Hybrid
Everyone’s favorite sportscar– the Toyota GT86/Scion FR-S –is getting ready to show off someth...Read Full Review
- More Toyota News & Articles